- The vast majority of our e-liquids contain nicotine. Nicotine is a highly toxic and addictive poison. Nicotine-containing e-liquids are only intended for use by committed smokers of legal smoking age, and they are not intended for use by nonsmokers, children, women who are pregnant, or may become pregnant, or by any person with an elevated risk of, or pre-existing condition of, any medical condition which includes, but is not limited to, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, emphysema, or asthma. Should a user experience any side effects, or possible side effects, they should stop using the product immediately and consult a qualified healthcare physician.
- Our e-liquids and related inhalation devices are NOT provided as smoking cessation products and they have not been approved by the FDA, EMA or the MHRA for this purpose. Our e-liquids and related inhalations devices are not intended to treat, prevent, or cure, any disease, condition or addiction. Additionally, persons suffering from pre-existing lung disease or serious medical conditions resulting from smoking should not use an e-cigarette except with the advice of their doctor. If you have emphysema or pneumonia or bronchitis or suspect that you may, YOU MUST NOT USE an e-cigarette and you must stop any further inhalation of any materials not prescribed by your doctor.
- E-liquids may be lethal if ingested; with a highly increased risk of fatality present should they be accidentally consumed by children. In the event of accidental ingestion, medical advice should be sought immediately and the physician shown the bottle from which the product was consumed. All of our nicotine-containing products must be safely locked away in a child-proof cabinet (or other highly secured area) when not in use, and they must be kept out of the reach of children, the infirm, and animals, at all times.
- Skin contact with our e-liquids must be avoided wherever possible. If the product comes into direct contact with the skin, the affected area must be washed immediately with copious amounts of running water. If the product comes into contact with the eyes, the affected area must be rinsed immediately with copious amounts of running water and medical advice sought.
- Our e-liquids must not be disposed of in domestic refuse or water courses. Advice should be sought from a local waste disposal authority when disposing of nicotine-containing e-liquids.